Why Do I Have To Download My Group Text Messages

  1. Android Central Question's Avatar

    Samsung Galaxy 9+ and grouping text messages come through every bit private messages that I have to download.

    07-09-2019 06:26 PM

  2. SpookDroid's Avatar

    Check your Multimedia Messages settings. Call up, group texts are Non SMS, they're MMS (basically e-mails). If yous have your settings and then that you don't auto-download anything over MMS, and then group texts will non auto-download either (the toggle is usually off for roaming, but unless you turned information technology off, it's usually agile for 'home' networks).

    07-09-2019 07:03 PM

  3. Joel4JC's Avatar

    Check your Multimedia Messages settings. Remember, group texts are NOT SMS, they're MMS (basically e-mails). If you lot take your settings so that you lot don't machine-download anything over MMS, then group texts will non auto-download either (the toggle is usually off for roaming, merely unless y'all turned it off, it'south commonly agile for 'home' networks).

    This did not work! I have "Automobile retrieve" Enabled/On and "Automobile remember while roaming" Disabled/Off and I still accept to download each text individually! I am not roaming!

    06-eleven-2021 07:58 PM

  4. B. Diddy's Avatar

    Do y'all too accept an S9? Are yous using the stock messaging app, or a 3rd party one?

    Go to the messaging app'south settings. Tin can you observe a setting there for group texting? If so, look for an option to select group texting vs private texts beingness sent to each member of a group.

    As well, which carrier practise you have? Make sure your APN settings are right for your carrier.

    06-xi-2021 08:51 PM

  5. mustang7757's Avatar

    This did non work! I have "Car retrieve" Enabled/On and "Machine remember while roaming" Disabled/Off and I nonetheless take to download each text individually! I am not roaming!

    If your using the stock message app attempt Google messages run into if information technology normal at that place .

    06-11-2021 11:nineteen PM

  6. Joel4JC's Avatar

    @B. Diddy, I'thou using Samsung Messages App on a Note ten +. My carrier is Verizon. I have Grouping conversations enabled/on and Machine retrieve enabled/on. I never had this problem when I used Google Letters. I'k forced to use Samsung Messages App if I want to receive my Text messages on my Galaxy Watch three.

    06-12-2021 01:52 AM

  7. Joel4JC's Avatar

    If your using the stock bulletin app endeavour Google messages see if it normal there .

    I used Google Letters for a year and a half without whatsoever issues. Recently I got the Galaxy Sentry three and for me to receive text messages on the Galaxy Watch three, I have to apply Samsung Letters App.

    06-12-2021 01:55 AM

  8. B. Diddy's Avatar

    Can yous clarify -- are yous proverb that when you receive an MMS message (i.e., a motion-picture show text or a grouping text), you go a message that says "Tap to Download"?

    06-12-2021 02:22 AM

  9. mustang7757's Avatar

    I used Google Letters for a twelvemonth and a half without any issues. Recently I got the Galaxy Watch iii and for me to receive text messages on the Milky way Watch 3, I have to use Samsung Messages App.

    So this effect on the sentry or phone?

    06-12-2021 12:50 PM

  10. Joel4JC's Avatar

    The issue is on the Note 10+

    06-xv-2021 03:27 PM

  11. mustang7757's Avatar

    The issue is on the Note 10+

    Which carrier?

    06-15-2021 05:04 PM

  12. Joel4JC's Avatar

  13. mustang7757's Avatar

    Verizon

    Ok thank you , have you tried unpairing the lookout man to the phone?

    06-fifteen-2021 09:36 PM

  14. nastybynature's Avatar

    Why do I have to download group messages individually?-screenshot_20210712-105400_chrome-beta.jpg

    Had the aforementioned event on my S21 and gear up to auto download while roaming and fixed it.

    07-12-2021 01:55 PM

  15. mustang7757's Avatar

    Click image for larger version.     Name:	Screenshot_20210712-105400_Chrome Beta.jpg   Views:	6   Size:	270.7 KB   ID:	335269

    Had the same effect on my S21 and ready to auto download while roaming and stock-still it.

    Thank you for your detect.

    07-12-2021 05:45 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: nine

    Last Mail service: 11-fourteen-2019, 07:36 PM

  2. Replies: 2

    Terminal Mail: 07-xv-2019, 01:17 PM

  3. Replies: 2

    Concluding Post: 07-10-2019, 09:31 AM

  4. Replies: i

    Last Post: 07-09-2019, 04:42 PM

LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD

DOWNLOAD HERE

Posted by: ricevock1978.blogspot.com