1970s Best of Rock Cd Download

The Best of Soft Rock

Singer-songwriters, acoustic guitars, and dominicus-kissed melodies

Singer-songwriters, audio-visual guitars, and lord's day-kissed melodies

FREE CD, Complimentary S&H, plus a special discount! That'southward a total savings of $44.98!

5 Easy Payments of $26.99

2 Complimentary DVDs, Gratuitous CD, Complimentary S&H, plus a special disbelieve! That's a total savings of $74.97!

5 Easy Payments of $51.98

Hits from the '70s and '80s together in one mellow and melodic CD drove

Sit down back and relax with the softer side of rock.

In the early '70s, rock music mellowed out creating the distinctive, laid-back audio of soft stone. The smooth and piece of cake feeling soft stone music inspires is perfect for life'southward most meaningful moments. These are songs that just brand y'all feel good.

Included with the drove is a 32-page booklet with stories about the songs and artists. You'll also receive the bonus CD "The Air That I Breathe" as our gift to you for ordering.

Featuring artists like…

  • Chicago
  • Christopher Cross
  • Air Supply
  • Foreigner
  • Peter Frampton
  • Ambrosia

Upgrade to the Deluxe Edition

You'll get viii more CDs plus ii bonus DVDs with 150 additional songs featuring all of your favorite peace songs, psychedelic songs, happy songs, love songs and the true classics from the '60s. You'll also receive 2 FREE DVDs including the best of the British invasion artists performing live on the historic Ed Sullivan Show plus The History of Stone 'due north' Roll DVD

learn more!

Featured Songs

Song Title Artist Fourth dimension
Saturday in the Park Chicago 3:57 CD 4
Ride Like the Wind Christopher Cross 4:32 CD 4
Even the Nights Are Amend Air Supply 3:59 CD 6
I Want to Know What Dear Is Foreigner 5:00 CD 4
Evidence Me the Way Peter Frampton ii:30 CD 9
How Much I Experience Ambrosia 4:44 CD 3

The Best of Soft Rock: More Than A Feeling

CD i

Song Championship Artist Time
Lowdown Boz Scaggs 5:18
Whenever I Call You "Friend" Kenny Loggins 3:18
Piano Human being Billy Joel 5:forty
Longer Dan Fogelberg iii:xviii
Miracles Jefferson Starship iii:33
Lost in Love Air Supply iii:55
More I Can Say Leo Sayer iii:39
Rosanna Toto four:03
More Than a Feeling Boston 3:26
Take Information technology on the Run REO Speedwagon 3:37
Make Me Lose Control Eric Carmen 4:48
Full Eclipse of the Center Bonnie Tyler 5:35
Living Inside Myself Gino Vannelli 4:25
The Flame Cheap Fob iv:50
Sara Starship 4:23

CD 2

Vocal Title Artist Time
Livin' Thing Electric Light Orchestra 3:34
This Is It Kenny Loggins iii:59
Africa Toto 4:59
Middle In The Sky Alan Parsons Projection 4:35
Look What Yous've Washed to Me Boz Scaggs 5:18
Y'all've Lost That Lovin' Feeling Daryl Hall & John Oates 4:36
All Out Of Love Air Supply 4:03
Can't Fight This Feeling REO Speedwagon 4:55
The Search Is Over Survivor 4:fourteen
All by Myself Eric Carmen vii:eleven
Without You Harry Nilsson three:21
Year of the Cat Al Stewart 6:38
Grit in the Wind Kansas 3:27
Vincent Don McLean iv:01
Please Come to Boston David Loggins 4:09

The Best of Soft Rock: Ride Similar The Air current

CD 3

Vocal Title Artist Time
Baby I'k-a Want You Bread 2:32
A Horse with No Proper name America four:09
Diamond Girl Seals & Crofts 4:04
I Saw the Light Todd Rundgren three:01
Blinded by the Light Manfred Mann's Earth Band 3:51
It Might Be You lot Stephen Bishop 4:xiv
Medley: She's Gone/Sara Smile/Rich Girl Hall & Oates three:29
Infinitesimal By Minute The Doobie Brothers 3:28
Sentimental Lady Bob Welch 3:46
How Much I Feel Ambrosia 4:44
Everybody'due south Got To Learn Sometime The Korgis iv:12
If You Leave Me Now Chicago 3:57
Sailing Christopher Cross 4:17
Waiting For A Girl Like You Foreigner 4:52
Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me At present) Phil Collins 3:25

CD four

Song Title Artist Fourth dimension
Ride Like the Wind Christopher Cross 4:32
Sat in the Park Chicago 3:57
Sister Aureate Pilus America iii:20
You're Then Vain Carly Simon 4:18
If Bread two:35
Ooh Baby Baby Linda Ronstadt 2:42
Him Rupert Holmes three:xl
You Are the Adult female Firefall two:45
All I Need Jack Wagner 3:32
Walking In Memphis Marc Cohn iv:nineteen
Making Love Out Of Nix At All Air Supply 5:01
I Want to Know What Love Is Greenhorn 5:00
The Living Years Mike + the Mechanics 5:33
Drive The Cars 3:57
Ane More Night Phil Collins 4:48
I'll Be There The Escape Club 4:57

The Best of Soft Rock: Summer Breeze

CD 5

Vocal Title Creative person Fourth dimension
Summer Breeze Seals & Crofts 3:26
Key Largo Bertie Higgins 3:xix
Make It with You lot Bread iii:12
Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is? Chicago iii:22
Dream Weaver Gary Wright 4:eighteen
Hi It's Me Todd Rundgren 3:52
Sara Smile Daryl Hall and John Oates 3:12
Chuck Due east.'s In Dear Rickie Lee Jones iii:28
Black Water The Doobie Brothers 4:16
All the same the One Orleans 3:56
Hurt And so Bad Linda Ronstadt 3:18
Cool Change Little River Ring four:08
Biggest Part Of Me Ambrosia 5:27
Never Be the Aforementioned Christopher Cantankerous 4:41
You Can Do Magic America 3:57

CD 6

Song Championship Creative person Time
The Guitar Human Bread iii:45
Tin Man America 3:27
Wildfire Michael Martin Murphey 4:50
25 or six to 4 Chicago 4:52
Lotta Beloved Nicolette Larson two:43
What a Fool Believes The Doobie Brothers 2:27
Steal Away Robbie Dupree 3:31
Y'all're the Only Woman Ambrosia 4:22
Sexy Eyes Dr. Hook 3:00
Osculation Y'all All Over Exile 3:30
Even the Nights Are Meliorate Air Supply iii:59
Arthur's Theme (Best That Y'all Can Do) Christopher Cross 3:55
Trip the light fantastic toe with Me Orleans 3:21
Cute in My Eyes Joshua Kadison 4:10
Black Velvet Alannah Myles 4:48

The Best of Soft Stone: California Dreamin'

CD 7

Vocal Title Artist Time
California Dreamin' The Mamas & The Papas 2:54
Kokomo The Embankment Boys 3:36
Ventura Highway America 3:32
Listen to the Music The Doobie Brothers three:27
I Can See Clearly Now Johnny Nash 2:43
Information technology Never Rains in Southern California Albert Hammond 3:38
Thanks For Existence A Friend Andrew Gilded four:45
Everything I Own Staff of life three:07
When Will I Exist Loved Linda Ronstadt 2:x
I Keep Forgettin' (Everytime You're Nearly) Michael McDonald 3:41
Baby Come Back Histrion ii:xvi
Circle in the Sand Belinda Carlisle 4:27
Hold On Wilson Phillips 3:41
I'll Be Over You Toto 3:50
But the Way Information technology Is, Infant The Rembrandts iv:09

The Best of Soft Rock: The Air That I Breathe

CD 8

Vocal Championship Artist Time
Nosotros Don't Talk Anymore Cliff Richard 4:13
Baker Street Gerry Rafferty 2:13
When Your in Love with a Beautiful Adult female Dr. Hook 2:56
Fool (If You Call back It'south Over) Chris Rea three:33
Yous're No Adept Linda Ronstadt iii:46
Reminiscing Fiddling River Band 3:17
The Air That I Breathe The Hollies 4:12
Sorry Eyes Robert John i:55
I Become Crazy Paul Davis 5:23
Hearts Marty Balin 4:19
These Dreams Heart 4:17
Jessie Joshua Kadison 4:22
Release Me Wilson Phillips 3:54
The Doctor The Doobie Brothers 3:45

The Best of Soft Rock: Into The Night

CD 9

Song Championship Artist Fourth dimension
Maggie May Rod Stewart 5:15
(Your Dearest Has Lifted Me) Higher and College Rita Coolidge iv:01
Whatcha Gonna Do? Pablo Cruise iv:15
I'm in You Peter Frampton four:11
Drift Away Dobie Grey 3:56
More than Dear Kim Carnes 3:37
Babe Styx 4:01
Into The Dark Benny Mardones four:31
It'southward a Heartache Bonnie Tyler three:45
While You See a Risk Steve Winwood 4:06
Show Me the Way Peter Frampton 2:30
Fooled Effectually and Cruel in Love Elvin Bishop 4:37
Lonesome Loser Little River Band 3:54
I'm Not in Love 10 CC six:07
I Just Wanna Stop Gino Vannelli iii:37

CD 10

Song Title Artist Time
Daniel Elton John 3:53
I Need You America 3:07
I Can Dream Near You Dan Hartman 4:eleven
Escape (The Piña Colada Vocal) Rupert Holmes 3:54
I'd Really Honey to See You This evening England Dan & John Ford Coley ii:38
On and On Stephen Bishop 3:01
Tempted Squeeze 4:01
The Things Nosotros Do For Dearest ten CC three:31
The Best of Times Styx 4:18
Weep Godley and Creme 3:55
Your Wildest Dreams The Moody Blues four:51
Higher Beloved Steve Winwood v:46
More Than Words Extreme 5:36
I'd Do Anything for Beloved (But I Won't Do That) Meat Loaf 5:17
Do You lot Feel Like We Practise Peter Frampton vii:20

Time Life Presents the '60s: Time Has Come up Today

CD 11

Vocal Championship Creative person Time
Somebody to Love Jefferson Plane iii:01
Piece of My Center Big Brother & The Holding Company 4:27
Trip the light fantastic toe to the Music Sly & the Family Stone iii:00
Time Has Come Today The Chambers Brothers four:56
For Your Love The Yardbirds ii:thirty
Y'all've Made Me And then Very Happy Blood, Sweat & Tears 4:17
Similar a Rolling Stone Bob Dylan 6:08
He Ain't Heavy, He's My Blood brother The Hollies 4:22
San Francisco (Exist Certain to Wearable Flowers in Your Hair) Scott McKenzie 2:58
Get Together The Youngbloods 4:38
Daydream The Lovin' Spoonful 2:21
Turn! Turn! Turn! (To Everything In that location Is a Flavor) The Byrds three:56
These Optics The Guess Who 3:41
Medley Aquarius-Let the Sunshine In (The Flesh Failures) The 5th Dimension iv:48
Mellow Yellow Donovan 3:47
Did You Ever Have to Brand Upward Your Mind The Lovin' Spoonful 1:59
Everyday People Sly & the Family Rock ii:22
Eight Miles High The Byrds 3:37

CD 12

Song Title Artist Time
Summer in the City The Lovin' Spoonful 2:42
Spinning Wheel Claret, Sweat & Tears 4:05
Kicks Paul Revere and the Raiders featuring Mark Lindsay ii:26
Mr. Tambourine Man The Byrds ii:thirty
I Want to Take You Higher Sly & the Family Rock 5:22
Sunshine Superman Donovan iii:22
Heart Total of Soul The Yardbirds 2:28
Carrie-Anne The Hollies ii:54
White Rabbit Jefferson Plane ii:32
It's All Over Now, Infant Blue Bob Dylan 4:sixteen
Angel of the Morn Merrilee Rush & the Turnabouts three:x
Laughing The Gauge Who 2:40
Stoned Soul Picnic The 5th Dimension 3:24
Skillful Thing Paul Revere and the Raiders featuring Mark Lindsay 3:04
And When I Dice Blood, Sweat & Tears four:06
Everybody's Talkin' Harry Nilsson ii:43
Hurdy Gurdy Man Donovan iii:16
In the Year 2525 (Exordium & Terminus) Zager & Evans three:21

Time Life Presents the '60s: People Got To Exist Free

CD thirteen

Song Championship Artist Time
A Cute Forenoon The Rascals two:36
You Really Got Me The Kinks two:fifteen
The Vanquish Goes On Sonny And Cher three:30
Mony Mony Tommy James & The Shondells 2:45
Bus Stop The Hollies 2:52
Last Railroad train to Clarksville The Monkees 2:44
Time of the Season The Zombies 3:33
Spirit in the Sky Norman Greenbaum 4:02
A World Without Love Peter And Gordon 2:xl
Blowin' in the Wind Peter, Paul & Mary 2:59
Never My Beloved The Association 3:30
Don't Let The Dominicus Take hold of You Crying Gerry And The Pacemakers two:35
People Got to Exist Free The Rascals 3:01
Alice's Rock & Scroll Eating house Arlo Guthrie iv:46
Baby Don't Go Sonny And Cher 3:05
You Keep Me Hangin' On Vanilla Fudge 2:59
Daydream Laic The Monkees 2:53
Hanky Panky Tommy James & The Shondells 2:59

CD 14

Song Title Artist Time
I Got You Infant Sonny And Cher 3:13
She'south Non In that location The Zombies ii:25
Crystal Blue Persuasion Tommy James & The Shondells 4:ten
Proficient Lovin' The Rascals two:31
Stop Terminate Finish The Hollies ii:49
In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida Iron Butterfly 2:52
How-do-you-do Information technology'southward Me Nazz 2:l
59th Street Bridge Song Harpers Bizarre 2:37
Sunshine (Become Away Today) Jonathan Edwards 2:fifteen
How Tin can I Be Certain The Rascals 2:50
Cherish The Association 3:25
Ferry Cross the Mercy Gerry And The Pacemakers 2:17
I'm A Laic The Monkees ii:44
Ruddy And Clover Tommy James & The Shondells 3:25
Groovin' The Rascals two:30
She'd Rather Be With Me The Turtles 2:17
Both Sides At present Judy Collins 3:12
Pleasant Valley Sunday The Monkees iii:15

Fourth dimension Life Presents the '60s: Happy Together

CD 15

Song Title Artist Time
California Dreamin' The Mamas & The Papas 2:40
Going up the State Canned Heat 2:50
I'm a Homo Spencer Davis Group two:50
Skilful Morning Starshine Oliver iii:37
Friday on My Mind The Easybeats 2:43
Different Drum Stone Poneys 2:39
A Whiter Shade of Pale Procol Harum 4:00
A Groovy Kind of Love The Mindbenders 1:57
With a Little Aid from My Friends Joe Cocker 5:01
Hair The Cowsills five:01
Abraham, Martin and John Dion iii:21
I Started a Joke Bee Gees 3:08
Happy Together The Turtles 2:55
Eve of Destruction Barry McGuire 3:37
Bend Me, Shape Me The American Breed ii:14
Na Na Hey Hey Buss Him Goodbye Steam 4:ten
Put a Little Love in Your Heart Jackie DeShannon two:30

CD xvi

Song Title Artist Time
Gimme Some Lovin' The Spencer Davis Group 2:54
Midnight Confessions The Grass Roots 2:44
Monday, Monday The Mamas & The Papas 3:25
Upward on Cripple Creek The Ring 4:31
The Game of Dearest Wayne Fontana & The Mindbenders 2:04
Sun Will Never Be the Same Spanky and Our Gang 2:58
Tuesday Afternoon (Forever Afternoon) The Moody Blues 4:xi
Spooky Classics Four two:52
Venus The Shocking Blue 3:00
Walk Away Renee The Left Banke ii:43
On the Route Once more Canned Rut v:02
Sky Pilot Eric Burdon & the Animals 7:30
Silence Is Golden The Tremeloes 3:07
What the World Needs Now Is Love Jackie DeShannon 3:10
Land of 1000 Dances Carnivorous and the Headhunters 2:14
I-Feel-Like-I'chiliad-Fixin'-to-Dice-Rag Country Joe and the Fish 3:43
We Shall Overcome Joan Baez three:31

Fourth dimension Life Presents the '60s: Something In The Air

CD 17

Song Title Artist Time
Fourth dimension Won't Allow Me The Outsiders ii:46
Footling Bit O' Soul The Music Explosion 2:19
Kind of a Drag The Buckinghams 2:07
Traces Classics Iv Featuring Dennis Yost 2:44
I Tin See for Miles The Who iv:08
Go At present! The Moody Blues 3:12
Incense and Peppermints Strawberry Alert Clock 2:46
Build Me Up Buttercup The Foundations two:57
Something in the Air Thunderclap Newman 3:53
The Alphabetic character The Box Tops one:53
(We Ain't Got) Nothin' Notwithstanding The Blues Magoos 2:16
Wake Me, Shake Me The Blues Project 5:21
Whipping Post The Allman Brothers Band v:21
Baby, Now That I've Found You The Foundations 2:38
Dizzy Tommy Roe two:58
Stormy Classics IV Featuring Dennis Yost 2:48
The Rain, The Park & Other Things The Cowsills 2:55

CD xviii

Vocal Championship Artist Time
We Gotta Go Out of This Identify The Animals 3:15
Boom Boom The Animals 3:20
Tin can't You Hear My Heartbeat Herman's Hermits 2:17
Listen People Herman's Hermits 2:32
As Tears Go By Marianne Faithfull two:39
I'1000 Into Something Good Herman's Hermits 2:34
Mrs. Brown You've Got a Lovely Daughter Herman'due south Hermits ii:49
The House of the Rising Sun The Animals
Greensleeves Marianne Faithfull 2:46
No Milk Today Herman's Hermits 2:59
Information technology's My Life The Animals 3:09
Don't Allow Me Exist Misunderstood The Animals ii:30
There's a Kind of Hush Herman's Hermits 2:35
I'm Crying The Animals 2:49
Bring It On Home to Me The Animals two:42

The British Invasion: Ed Sullivan's Rock 'N' Whorl Classics DVD

CD xix

Song Title Artist Time
She Loves You The Beatles
The Firm of the Rising Dominicus The Animals
Have You Seen Your Mother, Babe, Continuing in the Shadow? The Rolling Stones
Mrs. Brown Y'all've Got a Lovely Girl Herman's Hermits
Needles & Pins The Searchers
Don't Let the Sun Take hold of You Crying Gerry and the Pacemakers
We Gotta Get Out of This Place The Animals
I Want to Concur Your Hand The Beatles
Time Is on My Side The Rolling Stones
Just a Picayune Fleck Better Herman'due south Hermits
Ferry Cross the Mersey Gerry & The Pacemakers
I'm Telling You Now Freddy and the Dreamers

The History of Stone 'n' Curl: My Generation & Plugging In DVD

CD xx

Song Title Artist Time
Foxey Lady Jimi Hendrix
When The Music's Over The Doors
Up on Cripple Creek The Band
Street Fighting Man The Rolling Stones
I Feel Gratis Cream
Baba O'Riley The Who
Fixin' To Die Rag Country Joe & The Fish
Soul Sacrifice Santana
Suite: Judy Blueish Eyes Crosby, Stills & Nash
Big Yellow Taxi Joni Mitchell
Piece Of My Heart Janis Joplin
Voodoo Chile Jimi Hendrix
It'due south Alright Ma (I'm Only Bleeding) Bob Dylan
Blowin' in the Wind Peter, Paul & Mary
Maggie's Farm Bob Dylan
Like A Rolling Stone Bob Dylan With Tom Piddling & The Heartbreakers
My Dorsum Pages Bob Dylan
Mr. Tambourine Homo The Byrds
God Only Knows The Beach Boys
Majestic Haze Jimi Hendrix
Brawl And Chain Janis Joplin & Big Brother And Holding Company
My Generation The Who
Like A Rolling Rock The Jimi Hendrix Experience

DOWNLOAD HERE

Posted by: ricevock1978.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments